The Great Gatsby Gala is proud to have a Certified Covid 19 Compliance Officer/Advisor for Live Events during the entire event to keep you safe.
San Diego County and state officials are recommending indoor masking, not mandating it by asking everyone — fully vaccinated or not — to wear masks in indoor public spaces to slow the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, echoing a plea by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
With this being said the Great Gatsby Gala is taking extra safety measures to make your experience be fun and safe.
Please find below the list of some safety measures we are implementing. We encourage everyone attending to follow these guidelines to make sure your experience at the Great Gatsby Gala is as fun and as safe as possible!
- According to State of California Face coverings are strongly encouraged for all persons in all public places where close proximity to others is anticipated. WE ARE FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES and we will keep you updated on all the local Goverment Guidelines!
- Will masks or face shield be required while dancing? Wearing Face coverings is optional on the dance floor. We want our Dancers feeling as safe and as comfortable as possible.
- The Ballroom will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizers & masks will be available for all the attendees!
- Everyone will be asked to sign a Covid-19 Waiver prior to entering the Ballroom.
Our amazing Hilton Hotel and staff is committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Hilton’s CLEAN STAY program is redefining cleaning and safety standards.
We know that you are as excited as we are to welcome back travel, even if it looks a little different these days. We also understand that our guests’ expectations for cleaning and disinfection have changed. That’s why Hilton has partnered with Reckitt, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program.